Usage and Privacy Notice
The information presented on this website is for informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical or dental advice. To provide medical or dental advice, it is necessary to have an in office consult to evaluate your particular situation. Please feel free to contact us to set up an appointment. We can be reached via telephone at 937-390-3077 or via email at SpringfieldSmiles@yahoo.com. If we are unavailable and you are concerned about a particular emergency situation, we encourage you to contact 911 or go to your nearest emergency clinic, as certain situations can be life threatening.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- 1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. contact an insurance company.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.